Friday, November 24, 2006

Who Do You Know?

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been trying to balance Kingdom Advancing, The Christmas Watch, the rest of my life, and blog-surfing in order to create a strong core of teammembers on this blog for the next month and into the foreseeable future. Now, I think my resources are being a bit exhausted. So, my question for Austin, Jonathan, Keith, Lanna, and any visitor is: who do you know who might like to be a teammember? We may have a sufficient amount as it is, but, in a blog such as this, you never really can have too many.

So, let me know...or, if you feel so inclined, go to their blogs yourselves and invite them.

I'll post a real update as soon as possible and relevant.

~Kingdom Advancing


P.S. Keith, your blog is linked now.

5 comments:

Austin said...

Let's ask Santa Claus to be a teammember.

Kingdom Advancer said...

So you're saying you don't know any candidates?

Austin said...

I thought about it, but I can't come up with anyone.

LeeAnna said...

Uhhhh,
well, I agree with Austin. Santa would have a lot to say about Christmas. I mean, after all, he is america's favorite part of Christmas. Just think about how happy he makes all those little children.

Or you could ask Daisy...? I'm not sure if she would be of much help though.


Sorry bud, nothing coming to me.

Lanna

Kingdom Advancer said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the "real Santa" would have much to say at all about Christmas, if you know what I mean. (Nobody accuse me of being a Scrooge, please.) ;)